jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <sebastian.baz...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: Silly question, but where should I direct patches?
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 09:02:52 GMT
Best not to post attachments or patches to the mailing list.
They may get removed, mangled or just lost amongst the other messages.
It's much easier to keep track of patches via Bugzilla.

Please create a Bugzilla issue (enhancement) and attach the patch file to
that. An e-mail will automatically be sent to the list sumarising the
Bugzilla issue.

S.
-----Original Message-----
From: cstaylor@nanshu.com [mailto:cstaylor@nanshu.com]
Sent: 06 August 2004 09:02
To: jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Silly question, but where should I direct patches?

Hi, I have a patch for adding file upload support using MultipartPostMethod
to the HTTPSampler2 class.  I needed it for a couple of reasons:

-If I wanted to post Japanese text using UTF-8 encoding, using HttpClient is
a lot easier -I can easily add multiple files to an upload.

The next step will be updating the UI so you can specify multiple files in a
POST.

So, where should I send the patch?  Should it just be posted to the mailing
list?

Thanks,
-Christopher Taylor

not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.