jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Kostrzewa <m.kostrz...@pentacomp.com.pl>
Subject Re: Silly question, but where should I direct patches?
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 08:58:24 GMT

> Hi, I have a patch for adding file upload support using MultipartPostMethod to the HTTPSampler2
class.  I needed it for a couple of reasons:
> -If I wanted to post Japanese text using UTF-8 encoding, using HttpClient is a lot easier
-I can easily add multiple files to an upload.
> The next step will be updating the UI so you can specify multiple files in a POST.
> So, where should I send the patch?  Should it just be posted to the mailing list?

I think the most appropriate way is to create an issue (feature request
for example) in bugzilla, describe the feature and attach the patch.
This way it won't be lost.

best regards,
Michal Kostrzewa