jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Sonam Chauhan" <sonam.chau...@ce.com.au>
Subject RE: MULTIPART FORMS
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:59:06 GMT
Hello Daniel -

I am not sure if this approach will work, but I think you can use the
CVS version of the XML-RPC sampler to post arbitrary HTTP data. Peter
Lin committed a change to CVS in end-January that enabled the XML-RPC
sampler to accept arbitrary Content-Type headers (overriding the default
of 'text/xml') using the 'HTTP header manager' config element.

This is what you can try:

1. 	First insert a 'HTTP Header manager' config element and get it
	to set the HTTP Content-Type header to what your POST needs.
	(could be "multipart/mime" ...whatever)
2. 	Next use a XML-RPC sampler, and paste in the entire body
	of the POST data (including the MIME headers etc) in the
	XML-RPC sampler textarea.

I hope it works.

With regards,
Sonam Chauhan