jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Sebastian.BAZ...@london.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: ASF Board Summary for February 18, 2004]
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:28:55 GMT
Pity we did not know this a few weeks ago...

How about we remove them as updates are made?
It does not say we have to remove them.
We could do a trawl later.

If using Eclipse, one can add @author as a Task flag, and have it appear in
the task list automatically (and you get a blue marker when editting).

By the way, I've been trying the recent Eclipse 3.0M7, and it seems fairly
stable.
- Task list and Problem list are now separate tabs
- Most plug-ins for 2.1 now also work with 3.0M7.

S.

from any virus transmitted.