jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From tusharbha...@discoverfinancial.com
Subject end of line characters in names
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 20:46:06 GMT
Hi,
This refers to the GUI client for JMeter.

If we create any config elements such as URL Config and save the entire
thread group / test plan and read it again , the names of the saved
elements display new lines in the beginning and end. The following fix will
take care of this problem.

./src/org/apache/jmeter/save/handlers/AbstractConfigElementHandler.java
RCS file:
/home/cvspublic/jakarta-jmeter/src/org/apache/jmeter/save/handlers/AbstractConfigElementHandler.java,v
retrieving revision 1.5
diff -r1.5 AbstractConfigElementHandler.java
111c111
<         currentProperty = atts.getValue("name");

---
>         currentProperty = atts.getValue("name").trim();

120,121c120,122
<

<         if(data != null && data.trim().length() > 0)

---
>         if(data != null)

>              data = data.trim();
>         if(data != null && data.length() > 0)

123c124
<              config.putProperty(currentProperty,data.trim());

---