jakarta-jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Stover <mstov...@apache.org>
Subject ANNOUNCEMENT: new JMeter release
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2001 09:43:51 GMT
I've made available a new jmeter release.  I've called it v1.6.1.  I think it
makes more sense to use straight numbers rather than alpha and beta.

Please upgrade to this newest version.  Many things have been fixed since the
last release.  Here's a brief list of things:

1. Fixed saving and loading of test scripts (no more extra lines)
2. Can save and load special characters (such as '&' and '<').
3. Can save and load timers and listeners.
4. Minor bug fix for cookies (if you cookie value contained an "=", then it
broke).
5.  URL's can sample ports other than 80, and can test HTTPS, provided you
have the necessary jars (JSSE)

Issues still outstanding;
1. JDBC testing not working
2. Dependencies on AWT and SWING prevent GUI-less testing
3. client/server JMeter arrangement not working due to serialization problems
and because of #2.

--
Mike Stover
mstover1@apache.org