jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Chopin hu <hucho...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JCSAdminBean buildElementInfo problem -- how to get a list of keys in a region
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 03:31:22 GMT
My final goal is to get a list of keys in a specified region.    then using that key to
get the details of a cache entry.

--- On Thu, 1/12/12, Chopin hu <huchopin@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Chopin hu <huchopin@yahoo.com>
Subject: JCSAdminBean buildElementInfo problem
To: jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 8:27 PM

I tried to get back some details of a cache entry by the following snippet of code:

JCSAdminBean admin = new JCSAdminBean();
List elements = admin.buildElementInfo(myRegion);
System.out.println("There are a total of " + elements.size() + " items in the region");

I have over 100 cache items in the region "myRegion".    But the elements.size() always
returns 0.    WHY?   how can I resolve this?

By the way, I can successfully get back some region info by calling: