jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From gurunath <guru.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there any method to save .key file other than dispose()/shutdown()
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 12:12:05 GMT

Hi All,

        I am trying to use jcs indexeddiskcache in my web application.  Here
i need to save the cached data in disk whenever i change cached data, data
file is updating but key dose't update untill we call dispose()/shutdown().
After calling dispose()/shutdown() i couldn't preform put()/get()
operations.

       I tried with BlockDiskCache by specifying
KeyPersistenceIntervalSeconds attribute but this one degrades performance if
we keep less time.

       So I am looking for other methods to save .key file. Is there any
other method?

Please let me know if any methods.

Thanks in advance,
Gurunath