jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Bhandari, Shweta" <Shweta.Bhand...@morganstanleysmithbarney.com>
Subject RE: JCS CONFIG Help
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:32:44 GMT

Hello Tim,

Thanks for your replu

It works fine with the same code if I increase this particular  parameter from  jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=50
to jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=500000 and reduce the jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxKeySize=200000
To jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxKeySize=20

All I am trying to do is use disk based cache for majority of my objects. Let me know if you
need anything else. Contents of ccf are provided below.

jcs.default=DC
jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttributes
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=50
jcs.default.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=false
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=10800
jcs.default.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=3600
jcs.default.elementattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.ElementAttributes
jcs.default.elementattributes.IsEternal=false
jcs.default.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=36000
jcs.default.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
jcs.default.elementattributes.IsRemote=false
jcs.default.elementattributes.IsLateral=false

##### AUXILIARY CACHES
# Indexed Disk Cache
jcs.auxiliary.DC=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheF
actory
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.Indexe
dDiskCacheAttributes
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.DiskPath=/tmp/rms
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxKeySize=200000
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxPurgatorySize=200000
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.ClearDiskOnStartup=true
cs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxRecycleBinSize=10000

Thanks for your help,
Shweta