jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Fritz Ray <frit...@gmail.com>
Subject Having troubles with disk cache.
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 01:23:49 GMT
Hello all,

I'm having issues making disk cache work. The config looks like so:

jcs.default=DC
jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttributes
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=100
jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
jcs.auxiliary.DC=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheFactory
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheAttributes
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.DiskPath=target/test-sandbox/raf
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.MaxKeySize=1000000
jcs.auxiliary.DC.attributes.OptimizeAtRemoveCount=1000

The code looks like so:

<class definition>
JCS test;
<constructor>
this.test = JCS.getInstance("foo");

I add things and add things to test, but it never gets written to disk.
Like. 7 million things. 0K data and key file. The key file is written out to
disk, as per the date modified, and the data file... exists.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

--Fritz