jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Martí­n Eduardo Bradaschia <martin.bradasc...@intercomgi.net>
Subject Setting shared cache
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:41:27 GMT
Hi there !

I need some help in this scenario.

I was using jcs to cache data in our application. It used a disk
auxiliary and all was going well, but now ...

The application grew up, we have 8 nodes working in cluster now. Each
node calculates values (it takes about 2 minutes to calculate each value
because of internet access, text parsing, etc). So we need that each
calculated value be stored in a shared cache to avoid the same
calculation in other nodes. High performance is not a priority, sharing
is !

The question is   What settings would you recommend ?

Thnx in advance !

--
Martin Eduardo Bradaschia
Intercomgi Argentina