jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From taranpreet <taranpreet.si...@mann-india.com>
Subject problem when using JCS with load balancer
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2010 07:38:35 GMT

I have two servers and i want to replicate cache between them. If i use stub
and send one request to one server and other request to second server ,
cache data seem to get replicated in both server and my requests are
processed as excpected.
When i use load balancer to redirect my request to both server using round
robin then cache data in both server doesnt get replicated or shared.
Can u please tell me what goes wrong when i m using load balancer