jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Eric.W...@bcbsks.com
Subject Re: JCS and DAO pattern
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 15:35:35 GMT
You would put it in the IUseImplDao class.  Before you call the database,
you check the JCS cache.  If in the cache, load it from there.  If not, do
the database call.

Eric

  From:       "Exposito Aguilera, Francisco" <francisco.exposito@es.issworld.com>

  To:         "'jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org'" <jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org>

  Date:       02/03/2010 05:11 AM

  Subject:    JCS and DAO pattern

Hello,

I have a doubt about how add JCS to a DAO pattern.

For example, I have:

Package persistence:

            IUserDao

            IUseImplDao implements IUserDao and call to the database.

Package service:

            IUserService

            UserDaoService implements IUService and call IUserDao

Where must I put the user cache processing?

Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may
be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email