jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From techie09 <techiekal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using JCS to make use of LRU only
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 04:40:51 GMT

Ok Here it is:
I renamed the cache properties file to a custom file name.
After quite a lot of deploys, I finally got it to pick it up by placing this
file at the root of jcs.jar.
For now, this location should be ok.

But now, though this is working well, I see a different kind of
error/exception being logged. Though this is not a show stopper, I would
prefer our project not throw out these too.

I have attached both exception details as well as the updated cache file.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27156343/pricelist-data-cache.ccf
pricelist-data-cache.ccf
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27156343/jcache.log jcache.log

Note:
I feel that exception caused might be related to the following lines in
cache properties:
jcs.default=
jcs.default.cacheattributes=

I tried commenting out these two lines in both default and specific scope,
but then it wasn't able to pick up my properties file. So what values could
I use here, provided I do not want anything related to any kind of disk
writing or anything other than memory caching.

Thanks,
Kalyan