jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: using JCS to make use of LRU only
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:45:30 GMT
There must be a different cache.ccf file on the classpath.  JCS will not instantiate the Indexed
Disk Cache unless it's configured to do so.  Look at the startup log entries.  It will give
you information on the region configuration and possibly the cache file.  In any case, there's
got to be a different config file on the classpath.

Aaron