jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Jan Vissers <Jan.Viss...@cumquat.nl>
Subject Re: Shutdownhook IndexedDiskCache - weblogic ClassNotFound issues
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:40:42 GMT
Hi Aaron,

I already registered the context listener, which helps when weblogic is
shutdown 'nicely' (using the console). Shutting down the container using
Ctrl-C, or killing it will throw an error as described earlier. It is
not a show stopper (I think) - but I don't like exceptions ;-)

Thx,
-J.

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 18:52 -0800, Aaron Smuts wrote:
> This looks like some kind of weblogic class loader issue. I don't use weblogic and don't
know what the issue might be.  It's not JCS related.

> Good luck figuring it out.  You might want to try registering a context listener that
will call JCS shutdown rather than relying on JCS's shutdown hooks.