jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Cronin" <Tim.Cro...@autonomy.com>
Subject RE: How to Cache A Physical File
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 15:48:22 GMT
You should follow this as it seems like what you are looking to do.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCS-58

-----Original Message-----
From: fox1964 [mailto:huchopin@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 7:01 PM
To: jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to Cache A Physical File

Tim,

Thank you so much for your reply.   There are two requirements for this
cache: first, the files shall be cached to the disk; second  Also, that
whole file content shall be cached instead of just a filename.   I am
not
using java much, and have not been using that for a long time.   Can you
point me to what object I should rebuild the input stream, which I think
can
be serialized for use in JCS?

do appreciate any input on this.

fox1964