jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Kesselman <jef...@gmail.com>
Subject Block Cache and garbaged entires?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:58:35 GMT
Hi,

I seem to remember a refernce to this earlier and think I am maybe running
into it myself.  I have a program that laods the cache up with a LOT of data
pushign it basically as fast as the system can into the cache.Most of the
data seems fine but a few entries are getting messed up or altogether lost.
im not *positive* its JCS's fault yet but I seem to remembr a bug being
mentioned on this lsit having to do with heavy write situations.

SO I have a couple of questions:
(1) Is there such a bug.
(2) Is there  a binary build yet with the fix and if so how do i get it?
(3) Is it possible im not closing the cache right?  Currently I do this...

        public void close() {
		CompositeCacheManager.getInstance().shutDown();
	}

--
~~ Microsoft help desk says: reply hazy, ask again later. ~~