jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Vishal Sinha <vishal_sinh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Auxillary cache using Websphere Datasource
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:58:49 GMT

Yes, I was looking for the same myself but was not able to find it.  I have
added one class JCSDataSourceHelper and modified the existing class
JDBCDiskCache. I have tried to keep it as low risk, and jcs code will behave
as it used to do if we revert back to old configuration in cache.ccf.

For the datasource to work, the only change required in cache.ccf is:
jcs.auxiliary.JDBC.attributes.url=jdbc/jcsDataSource
that is, specify datasource jndi instead of DB url

I have the dependency in the code that datasource jndi name should start
with “jdbc/”, so pls take care of this.

I am attaching the files. They will go inside
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.jdbc package.

Regards
Vishal Sinha

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25260446/JDBCDiskCache.java JDBCDiskCache.java

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25260446/JCSDataSourceHelper.java