jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configure JCS in horizontally clustered environment
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:19:16 GMT
I don't fully understand your message.  But it sounds as if you are trying to share the disk
cache.  That cannot be done.  You cannot share the indexed disk cache between different JVMs.
 It keeps the index, the keys in memory. . . .

If you want to share items, you have to use a lateral or remote auxiliary.  Alternatively,
you could use the JDBC disk cache.

Aaron