jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Kesselman <jef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can i store and fetchr aw blocks of bytes?
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:04:14 GMT
Unfortunately I am dealing with another library that wants to fetch from
URLs itself.  I was hoping to wedge a "cjs://" protocol handler in but to do
that id need raw byte access to JCS.

Its okay though because I found a leverage point higher up in the other
stack where I can take control of the actual loading process.