jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Kesselman <jef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Little question
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:28:20 GMT
Thanks Aaron.

As near as I can see the only shutDown() right now is on CompositeCache
which thus in my code counts on it being a singleton so I can fetch it
multiple times.

Should I, instead, be putting a reference to it away for use at the end?  or
will JCS actually get a shutDown(0 call that calls the right composite
cache  internally?