jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Kesselman <jef...@gmail.com>
Subject Okay next tqo quick questions...
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 22:55:17 GMT
(1)  Why does CacheAccess.get() return an Object and not a Serializable.
Doesn't any object stored in the cache have to be a Serializable?

(2) If i call get(...) on my remote cache and the object isnt there, it will
attempt to fetch iot from its server yes?  is there some way for me to know
this is happening? some kind of .contains(...) call I could call first or
something?

--
~~ Microsoft help desk says: reply hazy, ask again later. ~~