jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Kesselman <jef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic composition of JCS caches
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 03:05:46 GMT
What would be great, that I don't see, is if there was a call on the JCS
object that was equivalent to JCS.setConfigFilename(String) that was
something like JCS.setConfig(Properties)

That would allow someone to synthetically create and set all the properties
that are now loaded from fixed files.\

JK

--
~~ Microsoft help desk says: reply hazy, ask again later. ~~