jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From dlev...@lakelandcc.edu
Subject New Atlanta servlet
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 13:28:33 GMT
Is anyone familiar with the servlet New Atlanta?

Its been working for me for years, a vendor has released a new update to
their software and now I can't get it to work with the new software.

When I try to go to the web page it gives me the below error:

Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it
from fulfilling the request.

java.lang.RuntimeException: ERR:
(ServletUtil.getTAppServletMappingAlias(...)) Unable to parse web.xml
file.
        at
com.touchnet.servlets.ServletUtil.getTAppServletMappingAlias(ServletUtil.java:205)
        at pagecompile._web._login_xjsp._jspService(_login_xjsp.java:56)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10HttpJspPage.service(JSP10HttpJspPage.java:41)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.JSP10Servlet.service(JSP10Servlet.java:778)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.CallServletService(ServletExec.java:1679)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forwardServlet(SERequestDispatcher.java:274)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forward(SERequestDispatcher.java:191)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplicationInfo.processApplRequest(ApplicationInfo.java:1390)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServerHostInfo.processApplRequest(ServerHostInfo.java:1243)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1235)
        at
com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1113)

Thanks in advance..

David

dlevine@lakelandcc.edu