jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to get the stored Cache
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 14:21:00 GMT

Don't set the max key size to more than you really want.   . . .

Items go to disk via a queue called purgatory.  If you exceed the max purgatory size the oldest
item will be dropped.  So, if you put the in the cache faster than they can be written and
you exceed the purgatory size, your items will not make it to disk. . . .

Aaron