jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Jawahar Nayak <j...@chambal.com>
Subject Re: Unable to get the stored Cache
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 05:26:09 GMT

Thanks for the response.

OK, I set the MaxKeySize=10,000,000. It means I set store max 10,000,000
items. I set MaxPurgatorySize = 10000. I stored total 5,00,000 items. But
still I am getting 130191 items missing. If I set the maxpurgatorysize =
Maxkeysize, then get all the stored items. But this increase the memory
usages. Its taking 150 mb memory for 50,000 items

Is it possible to control the memory usage should not go more than 100 mb
for 10,000,000 items ?