jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Jawahar Nayak <j...@chambal.com>
Subject Re: Unable to get the stored Cache
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 10:32:45 GMT

Thanks for the reply

If I am using MaxObjects=0, means No object stored in Memory. So It is not
useful to call feeMemoryElements(). PurgatoryArea is used before writing to
Disk. Can we flush all items in PurgatoryArea to  disk.

Can anyone tell what configuration I should use to do the following:

Suppose I want to write maximum 5000 objects,

- I want to store all items in DiskCahe, no single object in Memory.
- I don't want to use MaxKeySize more than 1000

Thanks