jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From JCSUser <dipeshsoftw...@gmail.com>
Subject Latest version is 1.3 - please confirm
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 01:42:35 GMT

Hi,

I am evaluating possible cache solution (JCS, EHCache, JMemcache etc.) and
was wondering about the development activity for JCS.

The last version released from JCS is 1.3 on 2007-06-05. From the forum it
seems there are some checkin to the repository but no release in long long
time. I would appreciate if someone please inform me the development
activity for JCS for future version and how much active is this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks!