jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Eric.W...@bcbsks.com
Subject Re: Latest version is 1.3 - please confirm
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 04:05:44 GMT
I have implemented it in two different production applications and I am
pleased with both.

Eric Wolf

  From:       JCSUser <dipeshsoftware@gmail.com>

  To:         jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org

  Date:       04/29/2009 08:43 PM

  Subject:    Latest version is 1.3 - please confirm

Hi,

I am evaluating possible cache solution (JCS, EHCache, JMemcache etc.) and
was wondering about the development activity for JCS.

The last version released from JCS is 1.3 on 2007-06-05. From the forum it
seems there are some checkin to the repository but no release in long long
time. I would appreciate if someone please inform me the development
activity for JCS for future version and how much active is this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may
be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email