jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Jan Swaelens <jan.swael...@sofico.be>
Subject Re: Relation between client and remote server cache regions
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:23:44 GMT
Hello Niall,

We are also deploying the JCS war on an application server (WebLogic,
WebSphere ...) which seems to be the most 'robust' approach to running a
cache server.
I also found that the properties file must be called 'cache.ccf' if you
use this approach. If you use the startup scripts to run the server
outside of a servlet container the file must be called 'remote.cache.ccf'.

Thanks for your information about the automatic configuration of the
server cache region upon a client's store, that response was what I was
looking for!

Thanks!