jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Yaswanth <yaswanth.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Does Remote Client gets acknowledgment from the Remote Cache for puts?
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:16:50 GMT

Hi ,

I have implemented Remote Cache with two clients and one Server.

First Clients puts an Object into the Cache and sends the key over JMS to
the second Client. Using which Second Client gets that Object from the
Remote Cache .

This entire thing is working for me on low loads .. When i load the system.
I observed that Second Client retrieves few null messages from the remote
cache..

My guess is that it would be only possible if the Second Client is trying to
retrieve the Object even before the First Client puts into remote Cache.

Is there anything(something like acknowledgments) with which i can ensure in
the Fist Client that i send the JMS Message  only after my object is kept in
the remote cache.

Does a Remote Cache send back the acknowledgment to the clients when the
Object is put into the cache ?

These are my Cache Config Files ..
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22595967/remote.cache.server.ccf
remote.cache.server.ccf