jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Betten, Thorben" <thorben.bet...@open-xchange.com>
Subject Re: Manual remove broadcast in lateral cache
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:50:19 GMT
Hello,

AFAIK it's not possible via API. Why do you want to do that?
Doesn't the cache policy to issue a remove on putmeet your requirements?

Anyway:
Then one thing coming into my mind would be to patch the class
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheto add a getter method
for member variable auxCaches.

Then you can access your cache as you already do:
JCS.getInstance(String region)or directly viaCompositeCacheManager.getCache(String region)
and then get returned composite cache's auxiliray caches to perform a remove on auxiliary
only.

But this is kind of dirty hack and probably not a good solution to accomplish described scenario.

Hans Liebenberg <hans@cambrient.com> hat am 25. November 2008 um 14:57 geschrieben: