jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Turning off replication using a system parameter
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:30:26 GMT
The JDBC disk cache is not considered a replication strategy.  JCS has auxiliaries.  Some are
disks based, some communicate laterally, and some talk to remote caches.

Do you want to stop using the disk cache on the fly or will a restart work.  There is no (good)
way to programatically alter the JCS configuration on the fly.  I'm working on exposing a
few hooks.

Aaron