jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Rick.Franci...@kohls.com
Subject Secondary JCS Server
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:16:23 GMT
Is there a setting to have the secondary JCS Server ping the primary more
often to determine if the primary is down?

Example, we are testing with a primary and a secondary.  When the primary
is brought down, we would like to immediately have requests go to the
secondary.  But it does not seem to immediately go to the secondary, there
is a pause.  In that time, it seems that objects are getting misplaced.

Rick Francisco
Programmer Analyst - Information Services
Kohl's Department Stores
(262) 703 - 6790
rick.francisco@kohls.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents
of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately
at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve
and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages
by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.