jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From GAME...@victoriainsurance.com
Subject Val Gamerman is out of the office till 08/18/2008
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:13:18 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  08/11/2008 and will not return until
08/18/2008.

I will respond to your message when I return. I am going to be in an area
with limited cel. phone reception.

I will have very limited cell. phone reception or may NOT have reception at
all.

For DC Migration issues contact Jeff Battisti

For THI-RTR Web Service issues contact: Chena  Dulla

For Oracle issues please contact: THI - DBA Help

For ARC questions send email to: THI - ARC (Architecture Review Committee)

For Tri-C questions send email to: THI - Tri-C

For ViperJ questions send email to: THI - VIPERJ Development

For Web POS questions send email to: THI - Internet Quoting Developers

For Web Endorsment questions send email to: THI - Web Portal Endorsement
Developers

For Web Portal questions send email to: THI - Web Portal Dev

For AOA/ANP/-THI bridge questions contact: Brian Reese, Chenna Dulla

For Agent Gateway questions contact: Chenna Dulla

For Allied bridge questions contact: Chenna Dulla

For Credit Score web service questions contact: Manjula Kalluri, Chenna
Dulla

For EZ-App/EZ-Quote/Prefill/Accelerate web service questions contact:
Chenna Dulla

For the Consumer Quote&Bind web service contact THI - Charging Tigers

For production issues contact THI - Production Support