jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From rasuyom <rasu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lateral UDP Discovery Issue with JBoss
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 02:17:18 GMT

Hi Niall,

JCS resides on both JBoss Server, the objective is to have cache replicated
on both servers. So when server1 got updated (puts), server2 should get
updated. We are using Centos 5 64bit running on xeon servers.

I will look at the link that you have provided and thanks for replying to my
post.

Best regards,

Ronald