jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From vijudas <dev.v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Remote Server Configuration (JCSAdmin)
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:52:28 GMT

Hi Aaron,

Thanks a ton for your inputs. When we deployed the JCS Remote Server inside
a container using RemoteCacheStartupServlet the JCSAdmin jsp shows correct
count of elements in the Remote server cache.

But we have a slightly different requirement, where we have to run the JCS
Remote Server independently outside the container, using start and stop
scripts and we need to monitor this Server Cache using a WebApplication.

In this case, how should we configure the JCSAdmin jsp in a container to
point to the Remote Server running outside the container?

Thanks & Regards,
Vijayalakshmi Devadoss