jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Bret Schuhmacher" <Bret.Schuhmac...@lombardi.com>
Subject RE: Really stupid question - can I cache any random object?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 12:48:39 GMT
True enough - I was just getting around compile warnings with that one
line of code. Trying to keep the compile clean and all :-).

Rgds,

Bret

jcs.default.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttribu

> >> tes
> >> jcs.default.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=10000

jcs.default.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memor

jcs-users-help@jakarta.apache.org

information