jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From prad...@dewsoftindia.com
Subject newbie: Hi all
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 07:05:25 GMT

      Thanks for all who have directly or indirectly helped the jakarta jmeter project.

      I have strange problem while running JMeter;
      I have windows 2000 server
      JRE 6 installed
      but when i run jmeter.bat i get following error message

      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/
      eter/NewDriver (Unsupported major.minor version 48.0)
              at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
              at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
      errorlevel=1

            could anybody please help me out in this , where i m going wrong

            please help asap i'm stuck up

            thanx in advance

      Regards,
      Pradeep Desai
      Team Lead - Quality Control

            Dewsoft Solutions Pvt. Ltd. | An ISO 9001-2000 Company
            Tel :  +91-22-28488590   Fax : +91-22-28488545
            Email : pradeep@dewsoftindia.com   Web : www.dewsoftindia.com
      Global Presence : HQ-India
      USA | Peru | Chile | Germany | Dubai | Thailand | Malaysia | Singapore

      This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Dewsoft Solution. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy,
disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message