jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Mauro S. Asprea" <mauro.asp...@nektra.com>
Subject JCS.setConfigFilename
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 18:39:02 GMT
Hi, I'm having aa issue when trying to set the config.ccf file path.
My code is:

                    JCS.setConfigFilename("cache.ccf");
                    cache = JCS.getInstance("default");

And I'm getting the following exception

    Failed to load properties for name [cache.ccf]
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load properties for name
    [cache.ccf]
        at
    org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.configure(CompositeCacheManager.java:242)
        at org.apache.jcs.JCS.ensureCacheManager(JCS.java:102)
        at org.apache.jcs.JCS.getInstance(JCS.java:64)

I tried setting the JCS.setConfigFilename with a absolute path like
"c:\mydir\mifile.ccf and the exception keeps throwing.

So I donwloaded the code of JCS and noted that the
CompositeCacheManager.configure didn't read for my dir path. How can I
make him to read the file from I want to , or where in my project dirs I
have to put the config file?

I don't how to solve this... any clue?

Thanks!