jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Li, Yuliang" <...@ndsuk.com>
Subject JCS remote synchronization and remote store recovery
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 09:24:07 GMT
Dear all:
Does anyone know how to test (or have any examples) the JCS remote
synchronization and remote store recovery?

Assume we have a server and a client; they are using TCP lateral cache
(through UDP discovery mechanism) to exchange the messages. If the
client is done and then comes back, how client can recovery?

It is possible for us to cache all the messages in the disk (by using
the block disk cache), when the client comes back it extracts the
messages from the disk to achieve the message persistency. Do we have
better ways to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Yuliang
This e-mail is confidential, the property of NDS Ltd and intended for the addressee only.
 Any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message or any attachments by anyone other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.
 Messages sent to and from NDS may be monitored.  NDS cannot guarantee any message delivery
method is secure or error-free.  Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  We do not accept responsibility for any errors
or omissions in this message and/or attachment that arise as a result of transmission.  You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.  Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NDS.

NDS Limited Registered office: One Heathrow Boulevard, 286 Bath Road, West Drayton, Middlesex,
UB7 0DQ, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales  Registered no. 3080780
  VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00