jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Li, Yuliang" <...@ndsuk.com>
Subject RE: JCS study material or examples
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 13:25:08 GMT
Hi Al:
Thank you very much for your replay and information. I agree that going
through the source code is very useful. But it may take some time to
dig. If we could have some tutorials with different examples, that would
be great for all the beginners to go into the JCS directly and very
quickly.

Cheers!

Yuliang

-----Original Message-----
From: Al Forbes [mailto:forbes.al@googlemail.com]
Sent: 16 May 2008 08:49
To: JCS Users List
Subject: Re: JCS study material or examples

Hi,

The Unit tests will probably get you started quickly. Either check out
the source (subversion) or view it online.

The details are here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/jcs/faq.html#source-code

Regards,
Al

2008/5/16 Li, Yuliang <YLi@ndsuk.com>:
> Hi all:
> I have used few days trying the JCS. It looks very powerful. The
> official website and our mailing list provide lots of useful
> information, but it is really hard to find any other study material or

> examples.
>
> Could our experienced guys sharing more with us?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Yuliang
> ***********************************
> This e-mail is confidential, the property of NDS Ltd and intended for
the addressee only.  Any dissemination, copying or distribution of this
message or any attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the
original message.  Messages sent to and from NDS may be monitored.  NDS
cannot guarantee any message delivery method is secure or error-free.
Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  We do not accept responsibility
for any errors or omissions in this message and/or attachment that arise
as a result of transmission.  You should carry out your own virus checks
before opening any attachment.  Any views or opinions presented are
NDS.

> To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless
necessary.

> NDS Limited Registered office: One Heathrow Boulevard, 286 Bath Road,
West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 0DQ, United Kingdom. A company registered
in England and Wales  Registered no. 3080780   VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00

This e-mail is confidential, the property of NDS Ltd and intended for the addressee only.
 Any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message or any attachments by anyone other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.
 Messages sent to and from NDS may be monitored.  NDS cannot guarantee any message delivery
method is secure or error-free.  Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  We do not accept responsibility for any errors
or omissions in this message and/or attachment that arise as a result of transmission.  You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.  Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NDS.