jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <asm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cache file corruption
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 18:57:19 GMT
It looks like its happening during defragmentation.

--- Tim Cronin <tcronin@interwoven.com> wrote:

> We've got a customer who has started seeing these
> issue.
> they say it's happening every few hours to their
> servers
>
> we're still trying to track down what they might be
> doing.
>

> 2008-02-26 16:42:33,058 ERROR

[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache]
> Region
> [component] Error occurred during defragmentation.
> java.io.IOException: Mismatched memory and disk
> length (829686271) for
> [DED:  pos = 122753 len = 923]
>  at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk.move(IndexedDisk.java:
> 135)
>  at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.defragFile(Indexe
> dDiskCache.java:1198)
>  at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.optimizeFile(Inde
> xedDiskCache.java:1125)
>  at

org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache$2.run(IndexedDisk