jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From david.y.z.w...@us.hsbc.com
Subject Can I update the cache at a given time ?
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:46:16 GMT
Hi there,

I am using JCS in my project and I am new to it. I'm wondering if I can
refresh a certain region of the cache at a given time (e.g. every
midnight) using JCS's config or handlers. I know TimerTask can do such job
but that needs additional thread. I appreciate if you could give me any
advice.

Thanks & Regards
David

HSBC Software Development (Guangdong) Limited
whose office address is
5/F Jie Tai Plaza, 218 - 222 Zhong Shan Liu Road, Guangzhou,
The People's Republic of China