jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Saadat Dowlati" <SDowl...@manh.com>
Subject How to get TCPLateralCacheAttributes
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:20:37 GMT
Hello,

I have the following cache configuration. I need to get TcpListenerPort
& other lateral cache attributes pragmatically. I have tried different
APIs, but none has worked so far. I appreciate your help with this. I'm
using JCS 1.2.7.

### PRE-DEFINED CACHE REGION

jcs.region.userLoginCache=LTCP

jcs.region.userLoginCache.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.Composit
eCacheAttributes

jcs.region.userLoginCache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=10000

jcs.region.userLoginCache.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs
.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache

jcs.region.userLoginCache.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true

jcs.region.userLoginCache.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=1200

jcs.region.userLoginCache.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=1830

jcs.region.userLoginCache.elementattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.Elemen
tAttributes

jcs.region.userLoginCache.elementattributes.IsEternal=false

jcs.region.userLoginCache.elementattributes.MaxLifeSeconds=600

jcs.region.userLoginCache.elementattributes.IdleTime=1200

jcs.region.userLoginCache.elementattributes.IsSpool=false

### Discovery: manual [point-to-point]

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.socket.tcp.LateralTC
PCacheFactory

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.lateral.socket.tc
p.TCPLateralCacheAttributes

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.TransmissionTypeName=TCP

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.TcpServers=localhost:1111

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.TcpListenerPort=1110

jcs.auxiliary.LTCP.attributes.PutOnlyMode=false

--

Thanks,

sd