jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Cronin" <tcro...@interwoven.com>
Subject jcs warnings during shutdown
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:17:00 GMT
I've got jcs running in tomcat and in the servlet destroy I'm calling
JCS.dispose on each region.

I get the following warnings.

2008-02-07 19:53:32,146 WARN  [org.apache.jcs.engine.CacheEventQueue]
Interrupted while waiting for another event to come in before we die.
2008-02-07 19:53:32,146 DEBUG
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache] Region
[component] Saving keys to: component, key count: 100
2008-02-07 19:53:33,147 WARN
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk] Failed to delete
component.key 0
2008-02-07 19:53:34,149 WARN
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk] Failed to delete
component.key 1
2008-02-07 19:53:35,150 WARN
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk] Failed to delete
component.key 2
2008-02-07 19:53:36,151 WARN
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk] Failed to delete
component.key 3
2008-02-07 19:53:37,153 WARN
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk] Failed to delete
component.key 4
2008-02-07 19:53:38,144 WARN
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk] Failed to delete
component.key 5
2008-02-07 19:53:39,146 WARN
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk] Failed to delete
component.key 6
2008-02-07 19:53:40,147 WARN
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk] Failed to delete
component.key 7
2008-02-07 19:53:41,149 WARN
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk] Failed to delete
component.key 8
2008-02-07 19:53:42,160 WARN
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk] Failed to delete
component.key 9
2008-02-07 19:53:42,160 ERROR
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk]
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to delete component.key
2008-02-07 19:53:42,160 ERROR
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache] Region
[component] Problem storing keys.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to delete component.key
 at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDisk.reset(IndexedDisk.java
:269)
 at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.saveKeys(IndexedD
iskCache.java:383)
 at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.disposeInternal(I
ndexedDiskCache.java:976)
 at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache.access$000(Indexe
dDiskCache.java:60)
 at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache$1.run(IndexedDisk
Cache.java:924)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
2008-02-07 19:53:42,170 DEBUG
[org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCache] Region
[component] Closing files, base filename: component