jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From Niall Gallagher <ni...@switchfire.com>
Subject Re: Configuring JCS with your own properties
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:58:35 GMT
Hi Graham,

We use this code like this to configure JCS from a Properties object...

public static void configureJCSFromProperties(Properties props) {
    CompositeCacheManager ccm =
CompositeCacheManager.getUnconfiguredInstance();
    ccm.configure(configurationProps);
}

How you get or create a propeties object is up to you. You could
initialise one from a FileInputStream for example.