jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Faisal Feroz" <pha...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:12:06 GMT
Sorry if this got posted twice. I am using Jmeter to load test a Web
Application. The issue is that Jmeter keeps throttling down, although the
CPU of the server on which the app is running and  that on which the Jmeter
is running is pretty low (less than 20%). Is there a way Jmeter could send
constant load? I have tried using the Constant throughput timer but that too
did not work. I tried adding more load machines with Jmeter on them but they
all balance out. That is if one Jmeter is sending 50 requests per second, 2
Jmeters would not give 100 reqs per second , but they will give 25 req/sec
each.

Thanks,
Faisal.