jakarta-jcs-users mailing list archives

From "Vespa, Anthony J" <ajve...@cbs.com>
Subject Issues with JCSAdmin.jsp and Servlet
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 18:13:58 GMT
Hello,

I'm beginning to evaluate the latest copy of JCS and am having some
issues.  Part of the sell is the pre-built instrumentation.  I can't
seem to get the JCSAdmin.jsp up and running - it gives me this error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /JCSAdmin.jsp(26,0) The value for the
useBean class attribute org.apache.jcs.admin.JCSAdminBean is invalid.

org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHand
ler.java:40)

The servlet gives me this error:

Unable to find resource
'/org/apache/jcs/admin/servlet/JCSAdminServletDefault.vm'

I am running them on a system that is built in tomcat 6 using
webservices - so I am wondering if the admin page at the root of my app
server can't see the JCS libs?  So I was thinking I'd use the servlet
but now it is telling me there is no velocity template.

Any help is appreciated!

-Tony